- FOCUS ON TEACHING - We specialize in one thing - providing the highest quality of instruction
in music, art, and theater.
- UNIVERSITY TRAINED TEACHERS - Our instructors are highly qualified and many have extensive
performance experience. Most importantly, our instructors strive to relate their teaching to each individual student's learning
- ALL AGES - BEGINNERS TO ADVANCED - Our current students range from 4 years of age to senior citizens. We take
care to teach what you want to learn so music is rewarding for students of all ages and levels.
- INSTRUMENTAL AND VOICE
LESSONS - We offer private and small group lessons.
- REGULAR CONCERTS AND RECITALS - Recitals and concerts are held
at least twice a year. These provide students with performance experience and build confidence. Participation in music festivals,
competitions and workshops is also available.
- COMPUTER LAB AND THEORY WORKSHOPS - After a music lesson, students spend
thirty minutes working on theory, drills and games.
- THEATER PROGRAM - From the age of 5, children are exposed to the
basics of drama and musical theater in a fun supportive group environment. This builds a solid foundation for confidence
in communication and performing.
- ART PROGRAM - We offer art for ages 6 to adult. Painting and drawing in all media
allow all to express creativity and originality while learning principles of arts.